Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 49 Cafe: Youzin

I went in thinking that it is a cafe, but after checking out their website, i think it is primarily a guesthouse. whoops. I ordered a cup of Haagen Daaz strawberry ice cream and sat down for a while. Should have tried their shaved ice... The friendly lady who attended to me spoke fluent Mandarin. 

To get there, follow the sign(at the end of the cultural trail) that directs you to the book cafe. It will be about 50m away from the book cafe. It is nearer to the bus stop that i alighted from at the top of the hill but i am not 100% sure of the directions.














Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 49 Cafe: Youzin" was Posted On: Friday, August 3, 2012 @12:39 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.