Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 1 First Meal



I am a carnivore.
A semi-omnivore at most.
I stumbled into this restaurant situated along one of the streets beside the palace.

The owners couldn't speak English, so he looked through my handbook and said, "uhh bibimbap, uhhh fish .."
I chose bibimbap.
Bad choice.
When i dug through the bowl, i coudn't find any meat at all.
WHOOPS.
Needless to say, i didn't finish a half of the vegetables.
I even took out all the lettuce and left the kimchi untouched.


Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 1 First Meal" was Posted On: Thursday, June 14, 2012 @9:36 PM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.