Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 1 Dongdaemun + Sungshin Women's Univ.

Dongdaemun is massive.
It resembles Bangkok's wholesale shopping area.

I visited the shoe market, the textile market and a small part of the food street.













They also have a few fashion malls which consist of hundreds of shops in one building.

After Dongdaemun, i planned to head back to Sinseol-dong to check out the Seoul Folk Flea Market.
BUT DAMN IT, I missed the stop because i was day-dreaming HAHA, so i decided to head over to Sungshin Women's Univ. Station.
I am guessing that they will have a lot of shops there because there's a women's university nearby.
The main street was packed! 
I also noticed that a lot of guys hang out here. 
Probably because there's a women's university nearby? HAH

I would say that this was a successful (unintentional) subway-hop.

Take exit 1 walk for about 30m. The main street will be on you right.

In the background(further down the street), there was a human flood.
At the end of the main street, turn left and look out for Yoger Presso on your left.


I rested in a small cafe off the main street.
Ordered something that i would never pamper myself with back home.
I chose the seats near the window and watched people walk by.
Every time i look at people like that i always wonder about what is going on in their lives.



Honey Chip Yoghurt Ice Cream with Kiwi, 4500won.
Tomorrow will be a great day (:

Labels: ,


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 1 Dongdaemun + Sungshin Women's Univ." was Posted On: Thursday, June 14, 2012 @11:23 PM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.