Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 51 Goodbye Busan: Sunset Bus


At 4pm, i left my host mum's home for the bus terminal. I am very fortunate to have found such a kind and accommodating host mum. Thank you Mrs Kim, for letting me stay in such a comfortable home. I will remember the way you imitated how Koreans walk and how your neighbours think you climb mountains every day HAHAHA. Because of you, i feel so comfortable in Busan. I am really fortunate to have met such a sweet and sincere person like you. I will remember the times that we spent chatting while eating and while watching dramas.



---

I slept through most of the journey back to Seoul.

I woke up at about 7.30pm, only to see the mountains basking in a sea of orange. It was so beautiful. I turned around and saw that everyone else was sleeping. 
Ahh, is this for me?
Thank you...








---






Labels: ,


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 51 Goodbye Busan: Sunset Bus" was Posted On: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 @2:59 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.