Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 38 Bukchon Hanok Village + Bubble Tea


Bukchon was especially quiet and peaceful on a Saturday. Probably because it was 6pm and most of the museums had closed for the day.

At Anguk station, i saw an old lady dragging her plastic bags on the ground as she walked towards exit 2. So  casually asked her if she needed help. She smiled and said that it's alright. She then spoke to me in English and asked me which country i am from. She continued asking me the usual stuff like when did i come and how long i would be here.  I also told her that i am currently learning Korean. When we reached the top of the flight of stairs of exit 2, i bowed and bade her goodbye. She called out to me after i turned around to continue on my jouney and asked me to go over. With a smile on her face, she passed me two tomatoes and told me that they are tasty. I smiled widely as i thanked her and accepted the tomatoes even though i knew i wouldn't be eating them.

In the night (or rather, in the wee hours of that morning), i hung a bag containing the tomatoes on the doorknob of the dormitory auntie's room and stuck a piece of paper with a smiley face on it.


To get to Bukchon Hanok Village, get out of exit 2 of Anguk station and walk all the way straight. You will know when you arrive at the area. Haha











































0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 38 Bukchon Hanok Village + Bubble Tea" was Posted On: Sunday, July 22, 2012 @7:00 PM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.