Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 39 A Regular Day

Listening to Lee Jonghyun's(my favourite CN Blue member) song, My Love, while relaxing in a relatively empty cafe makes today feel so regular.

Gradually, this journey doesn't feel like a trip anymore.
It is beginning to feel as though i actually live here.
I would love to go out and meet friends after school or during the weekends, drink and laugh over barbecued meat, watch a movie and actually understand what the actors are saying, go on picnics at public parks and perhaps, chill out at the market with my mum.

I wouldn't be rushing and wanting to visit as many places as i can.
I wouldn't have to decide on where to go and what to do.

--
I forgot my handphone number until i saw a very familiar looking set of numbers on an application form that i kept.
Whoops.




Labels: ,


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 39 A Regular Day" was Posted On: Monday, July 23, 2012 @12:30 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.