Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 13 Buam-dong Neighbourhood


On my way back to the bus stop, I looked up and noticed the Seoul Fortress walls creeping up the hills in the distance.
It was a majestic sight and i was enthralled.
I walked down a slope not far off from the entrance of Sanmotoonge which branched off into a vegetable garden.
I stood on the edge of the garden and looked ahead.

Here i was, in a stranger's garden, tucked away from the rush of the city and in the middle of a typical Seoul neighbourhood resting sleepily amongst the hills.
It was an enchanting moment as i took in whatever was before my eyes.











---
It has a been a real joy travelling on my own.
As i let the streets lead me to the heart of the neighbourhood, the sights and sounds sweep me off my feet, leaving nothing but my worries and anxiety behind.

Sometimes you turn your head and a narrow alley or a side street welcomes you with outstretched arms.
You smile and take her hand.
At the end of the journey, you embrace her with a smile and leave with memories that will never fade.

(the following set of pictures are taken in a narrow street directly behind the main street opposite exit 3)














Labels: ,


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 13 Buam-dong Neighbourhood" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 @1:45 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.