Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 9 An Unexpected Find at Chungmuro

I alighted at Chungmuro Station and got out of the station via exit 3
(forgot whether it is 3 or 4 shit!) but if you walk straight ahead for about 40 m, you will be able to see this restaurant on your left:


Go in, and order something.
The Jajangmyun that i got was fantastic.
The noodles were chewy and the onions were sweet.
I don't know how else to describe the slice of heaven i tasted today.

Jajangmyun, 5500won

 I was turned down by a shop near the Korea House.
The owner said that they don't serve individual customers in Korean. 
I was shocked and i couldn't help but let out a 'why?' in Korean even though it might be rude of me to say that.

I walked back to the subway and went into this chinese restaurant which was filled to the brim with the lunch crowd.
Service was good, FOOD WAS MOUTH-WATERING and even the customers were friendly.



Labels: ,


2 Comments:

OMG thanks so much for info ^^
love ur blog!

Monic,
http://monicutez.blogspot.com

By Blogger Monic, at January 23, 2013 at 4:20 PM  

Thank you (:

By Blogger Unknown, at March 18, 2013 at 2:41 AM  



Post a Comment

"Day 9 An Unexpected Find at Chungmuro" was Posted On: Saturday, June 23, 2012 @12:23 AM | 2 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.