Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 9 Seoul Folk Flea Market


Seoul Folk Flea Market is situated near the guesthouse that i am staying at, but i only decided to visit it today when i was on my way back.

I lost my way in the industrial park area and i asked a lady and her son for directions.
Her son is the quintessence of a sunshine boy. HAHA. He has the kind of smile and spark in his eyes that makes everyone (ok only me) want to play with him in a musical fountain. He was blabbering in English and he kept on smiling while his mom used her mobile phone to check the directions.

I thanked them and walked towards my destination. After about 15m, i turned around.
I waved to him and he waved back.




















---

On my way out, i stumbled upon the craft centre and decided to do a traditional Korean dish.
The young girl at was so sweet!
She bothered to look up places on naver and show them to me because i told her that i ran out of places to shop at. HAHA



0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 9 Seoul Folk Flea Market" was Posted On: Saturday, June 23, 2012 @12:58 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.