Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 9 Yoger Presso (Sunshin Women's Univ. Station)

I went back to Sungshin Women's Univ. Station to shop because i ran out of places to shop at.
I found Yoger Presso again and I decided to try their Cookies and Cream Cappuccino(4000won) because i saw poster of it outside the cafe.

When i took the first sip, i closed my eyes let out a sigh of pleasure. (hmm does it sound wrong?)
I am a fan of cookies and cream and this is really good.



Labels: ,


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 9 Yoger Presso (Sunshin Women's Univ. Station)" was Posted On: Saturday, June 23, 2012 @12:44 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.