Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 8 Wangsimni


I walked around the shopping centre, Enter 6 Fashion Square(exit 6), but the prices of the clothes there are pretty steep.
I also explored the streets near exit 11, and the area around Haengdang Market in particular.










I thought i was really smart and decided to join this queue full of girls, thinking that it probably leads to a shopping district. It turns out that they were heading to school. Thank God i didn't board the shuttle bus.


---

I walked down the street leading to the adjacent station, Sangwangsimni.



I took a left turn and tried to find Haengdang market.
I was captivated by the sights and sounds of the neighbourhood and i couldn't help but snap away at almost everything.
Time seemed to slow down as i strolled along the streets.




















Red Bean bread because i couldn't speak Korean):







Cafe Mocha, 3000won



Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 8 Wangsimni" was Posted On: Friday, June 22, 2012 @12:59 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.