Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 8 Itaewon

While i was waiting for the train, i thought of the ahjusshi who helped me get to Sinseol-dong on the first day i set foot in this country.
He was so warm and helpful.
He guided me and a group of friends travelling together to our respective stations.

He is an avid trekker and happened to be heading to a mountain in the east.
(me thinks he is 68 years old haha)

He told us to contact him if we ever want to go trekking.


---

I only walked around half of Itaewon.











I wanted to get a souvenir bag tag but the service was really bad so i walked out.










Garang Guni




---

I saw a queue outside this restaurant, so i decided to eat there HAHA.


Directly opposite the entrance of the restaurant.

They have another section on the left.


I ordered Noodles in Anchovy Broth



Noodles in Anchovy Broth, 5000won. Tasted like a simple home-cooked meal. I reckon the other dishes tasted really good because i don't see anyone eating this.

To get there:
According to the map at the beginning of this post, when you turn in to Rodeo Fashion Street, you will come to an intersection:

Stick to the walls on your right and walk on.
You will see this if you're on the right track:


---

AHHHH SEAWEED!!


---

I bought a croissant again.






Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 8 Itaewon" was Posted On: Friday, June 22, 2012 @8:13 PM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.