Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 7 Myeongdong + Hara Donuts

While wandering around the streets of Myeongdong, i stumbled upon Hara Donuts.
I expected the price of the donuts sold to be way beyond my budget, but when i saw that the donuts were priced between 1,200won and 2000won, i knew that i needed to try one.
The labels are all in Korean but ordered the plainest-looking donut (which also happened to have a 'No. 1' note attached to its label).
It turned out to be the original Hara Donut.

Verdict:
Let's just say that if i didn't control myself, i would get 5 Hara Donuts. 




Window seats are the best for solo travellers HAHA




---



I also got a croissant and a cream puff from The Bake at Eulijiro 1-ga station.
This is my second time getting a croissant from this bakery and i think it is worth a try if you happen to pass by.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 7 Myeongdong + Hara Donuts" was Posted On: Thursday, June 21, 2012 @1:00 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.