Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 6 Last Date with Joo Kyung

Joo Kyung wanted to play soccer after dinner. The cheeky expression on his face was priceless when he told Mr Kim to ask us to go to the school field with him.

Nam Myung had to settle something first(and she ended up not going, hence the title of this post) so Joo Kyung and i walked to the middle school together.

There were some people using the field but they left after a few minutes. He beamed as he gestured and suggested to play a full field 1v1 game(it was the size of 2.5 basketball courts). The bulgogi and boiled pork were floating aimlessly in my stomach as we played.

I will remember how he jumped with joy when he saved a goal, his eagerness to learn how to do a goal-kick and how he dribbled around the maple tree leaves that i laid out on the ground. I will also remember the scene of us walking side by side on the way home. (Not to forget the tiring uphill and downhill races.) His cheeks were flushed and his beady eyes glistened under the moonlight.

The little boy's smiles and laughter are so precious.
Joo Kyung is a little brother that i will never have.

Spot the hidden smile
When Mrs Kim came home, we had a rather long chat about quite a lot of stuff. She also mentioned about her plans for Joo Kyung.
---
While i was using the hairdryer, i turned around and saw Mrs Kim smile as she entered the room. She took the hairdryer from me and started teaching me how to use it correctly. She blow-dried my hair and i was really shocked to see the difference when i looked in the mirror.
---
This four-day homestay left a lasting impression on me and i have never felt so well-taken care of by another family.I am immensely grateful to the Kim family for letting me have such a fantastic homestay experience in Korea.

From the bottom of my heart, i wish them health and happiness.


Labels: ,


1 Comments:

hello are you Nam Myung? hahaha

By Blogger Unknown, at June 20, 2012 at 11:25 PM  



Post a Comment

"Day 6 Last Date with Joo Kyung" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 @2:13 AM | 1 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.