Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 16 Daegu: Museums in Banwoldang

Armed with a tourist map, i visited some tourist spots and museums whilst on my way to Seomun Market.
---
I met a man while i was on my way to one of my destinations.
To be honest, i was scared.
My mother's face started appearing in my mind and she was warning me not to talk to strangers.
Newspaper cuttings of girls getting kidnapped and raped in a foreign country floated around in my sea of thoughts.

But i thought that i will know when to make my escape if there ever is a need.
I was fully vigilant as he led me to another place.
We reached an alley with a painting of Lee Sang Hwa on it.
As he explained the poem written beside the painting, i was ready to push off from my right foot and take off any second.
Then, at the end of the alley, i saw the Old House of Lee Sang Hwa.

As he talked to me, i was thinking of how to tell him that i wish to continue on my journey alone.
After i walked around the house, i waited for a while as he chatted with the caretaker and then i thanked him and told him that i would be leaving.




---
Roman Catholic Cathedral Church (Gyesan Cathedral)








---
Jeil Church










---
Missionary Chamnes's House (Medical Museum)































---
In the vicinity:





---
Missionary Switzer's Residence (Museum of Mission)







---









Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 16 Daegu: Museums in Banwoldang" was Posted On: Sunday, July 1, 2012 @7:15 PM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.