Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 33 BBQ Buffet at Sinchon

Today i had a really satisfying meal with a group of friends. Sometimes food tastes better when it is shared. The streets seem to look brighter and less intimidating at night when you are with friends. Train rides seem shorter and less quiet as well. I guess i do experience bouts of loneliness sometimes.


















Labels:


1 Comments:

Hi there! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the good info you have here on
this post. I shall be coming back to your weblog for more soon.


Here is my website: queen seon duk drama review

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 2, 2013 at 8:50 PM  



Post a Comment

"Day 33 BBQ Buffet at Sinchon" was Posted On: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 @1:09 AM | 1 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.