Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 30 Anguk + MMMG Cafe

Advertisement for the soon to be open s** museum(according to my friend)

Yes, it is.

I have been here for 30 days. The past 30 days are probably the best days of my life. Every day, i've been seeing new places, hearing strings of sentences of a language that is still quite foreign to me, tasting authentic Korean cuisine and feeling a (positive) spectrum of emotions. I have learnt more about myself. Some positive, some negative. Nonetheless, I am glad that i am able to embark on this journey of self-discovery.

The world itself is indeed, the best textbook anyone can ask for.











---
Get out of exit 1 of Anguk station and turn left.
You will see the circular sign with the words 'MMMG' on it.

I actually found pictures of this cafe online, so i decided to drop by since i am in the vicinity.

I orderd Mocha Frappucino and got it at a touristy price of 7000won.
I like the drink though.
I ain't not coffee connoisseur but i am known as a very fussy eater.







Labels: ,


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 30 Anguk + MMMG Cafe" was Posted On: Saturday, July 14, 2012 @3:57 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.