Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 35 Bread and Ice Cream at Naksongdae

The bakery that i frequent is called Jean Boulangerie.
It can be accessed via exit 4 of Naksongdae station.
Walk pass the petrol kiosk and you will see Cafe Felicita ahead.
Along the same row of shops, Jean Boulangerie is right next to the bus stop.

I like their plain buns (3000 won, in packs of ten), cheese tarts (2000won) and sausage buns (1000won).
The buns that i like are usually gone by 5 or 6pm.):




----------
Cafe Felicita is small Gelato pit stop for ice cream lovers like me.
I have tried Cookie, Cream Cheese, Milk, Yoghurt and Green Tea so far.
I especially like the combination of Cookie and Milk: 




The small cup can be filled with two different flavours and it costs only 2500won.
The texture of the gelato is smooth and it is not too milky.
I prefer it over Baskin Robbins in fact.



Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 35 Bread and Ice Cream at Naksongdae" was Posted On: Thursday, July 19, 2012 @1:57 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.