Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 35 Yongsan

A friend needed to go to Yongsan to change her SD card.
So i caught a glimpse of one of the malls that can be accessed via Yongsan station.
I don't know the name of the mall, but when i entered, i felt like the world's greatest movie star.
We walked through one aisle and i felt so overwhelmed by the number of cameras on display.
I didn't take any pictures in the electronics mall though.



These waffles can be seen at most subway stations.
They are reasonably priced and the vendors will normally spread cream and honey on it.
The one i got at Yongsan station is very sweet, too sweet for my liking.





0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 35 Yongsan" was Posted On: Thursday, July 19, 2012 @1:48 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.