Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 58 My Last Day In Seoul


“Not all those who wander are lost.” — J. R. R. Tolkien



My last few hours in Seoul were spent at Insadong. This time, i tucked Joshua away in my bag and walked down the streets of Insadong like a BOSS as though i had been there countless times. The feelings of being an excited tourist have eroded over the past two months. I have met people and forged new friendships. It seemed as though i actually lived there. I reminisced about my second day in Seoul when i was fascinated by every sight and sound around me. I bet i had a smile plastered on my face all the time during my first few days. This time, i was unfazed by the streets in Seoul. Seoul is beautiful and magical, but today, just today, my impending departure from this city overshadows everything else. Every journey has an end, and 10th August 2012 was the end.

I went to Miss Lee's Cafe to have my last meal in Seoul - Dosirak, a traditional Korean lunch box meal.  The restaurant was crowded, but i found a seat by the window. It was the exact spot that i sat at on my second day. I finished every bit of my meal.








Labels: ,


2 Comments:

EMILY! This is such a wonderful blog! I love the layout and the photos! And i cant believe you named your camera, laptop, etc! Haha. I am so so so happy for you, and I am so glad that you enjoyed your trip so much. Korea looks like a great place to be! I'll tell you next time I visit Seoul okay! Then maybe you could recommend me a few good places!:)
-Huimin

By Blogger Unknown, at September 16, 2012 at 10:01 PM  

heehee thanks huimin!! the layout is a blogger template hahaha i just changed the colours. hahaha thank you. it is indeed one of the best things that ever happened to me. yes i definitely will!!

By Blogger Unknown, at September 16, 2012 at 10:38 PM  



Post a Comment

"Day 58 My Last Day In Seoul" was Posted On: Thursday, September 13, 2012 @7:22 PM | 2 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.