Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 5 Samcheong-dong + Bukchon


We had breakfast at home before we decided on where to go for the day.
I stuffed myself with as much Anchovies as i could. haha

We headed off to Samcheong-dong and Bukchon after that.
I got my pre-paid SIM card at the KT Olleh centre near Gwanhwamun Station!





Bread at a neighbourhood bakery
Samcheong-dong is like a Cafe Street. During lunch time, it gets a little crowded.
Nam Myung brought me to a popular restaurant which sells hand-pinched noodles. 
I would give the dish a rating of 9/10.
One bowls costs Sujebi costs 7000won




















--------
Lunch:

Delicious hand-pinched noodles

This restaurant is situated near the bus stop at Samcheong-dong. Board bus #11 from the bus stop outside the KT Olleh centre near Gwanghwamun Station to Samcheong-dong. 


---------
Quest for Ice-cream Waffle:


BEANSBIN Cafe




Set A: Ice Cream Waffle with a cup of iced Americano, 13 500 won

---------


Juice stall in Sinchon
According to Piangs, this is THE BOMB YO.

Directions here

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 5 Samcheong-dong + Bukchon" was Posted On: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 @12:50 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.