Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 2 Myeongdong Street + Cat Cafe

Myeongdong is ginormous.
It is about half the size of Sentosa HAHA.

The streets were swarming with people.





Lee Min Ho, supposedly.
I saw a teddy bear mascot standing at a cross-road advertising for the Cat Cafe.
So off i went!
I paid 8000 for the entrance fee which comes with a drink.
Most of the cats were having their afternoon siesta and it was a tough job getting a clear picture of the playful ones.




Pregnant cats have a blue scarf around their necks.




Cafe Mocha

Automatic vacuum cleaner


hmmm, who shall father my kittens?

Bakery at Euljiro -ga station.  The croissant(1,000 won)  is cheap and tasty!

I wrote in my journal while i chilled at the cat cafe because Joshua was so tired that he refused to wake up from his nap...
I think being in another country makes one feel very carefree and devoid of worries.
I can do whatever i want and go wherever i want to. Nothing is holding me back.
---
Tomorrow, i will be heading over to my host family's home in Hongik for a four-day homestay!

Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 2 Myeongdong Street + Cat Cafe" was Posted On: Saturday, June 16, 2012 @2:08 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.