Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 3 Meeting My Host Family

Ok so i am currently in the middle of nowhere. HAHA. 
All i know is that i am near Hongik and Sinchon.


I left the guesthouse at 9.10am for Hongik Univ. Station.
Mr Kim picked me up at one of the exits and we headed over to his home in the Yeonhui neighbourhood, a five-minute drive away from the station.

He opened the main door to his home and called out to his parents, a cute old man descended from the stairs that led to the living room. 
I did a 90 degree bow a few and times and greeted him with a smile.
He asked me to go up to the living room and have a seat while Mr Kim parked his car.
An old lady came up the stairs and i bowed again.
They were smiling and so was i. 
I couldn't wipe the smile off my face when i saw them.
The warmth that i felt when i met the family is so comforting.
Even though Mr Kim is the only one who speaks English, I feel really at ease in this home.
Here i am, a house that is tucked away in a typical Korean neighbourhood.
Ahh, the air is so fresh.


(P.S. Mr Kim's son is very handsome 7/8 year-old boy but i haven't played with him yet. 
He seems really shy.)




Grandma prepared orange juice and watermelon for me. When did watermelon taste so good?





 I think Mr Kim is an artist.




Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 3 Meeting My Host Family" was Posted On: Saturday, June 16, 2012 @11:39 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.