Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 5 Hongdae + Sunnyne Pet Cafe

After lunch, we walked around E-dae and Sinchon and took a bus to Hongdae!
Guess what i saw at Hongdae????
GONG-CHA!!!!!
I didn't order my all-time favourite Oolong Milk Tea with herbal jelly though ):
I was too full ):
Well, a least if i experience any withdrawal symptoms, i can head over to hongdae haha



Nam Myung brought me to Too Cool For School, a shop that sells cosmetics.
The lady applied moisturizer, sun block and colourless BB cream on my face. 
I had (almost) flawless complexion for about 3 hours HAHA.
I bought the moisturizer even though i was really tempted to buy the BB cream...
Decided that i don't like having thick layers of lotion on my face... and i will be too lazy to apply it whenever i leave home.

Too Cool For School:
Service: 11/10 
even though Nam Myung was being the translator haha



A lot of people were petitioning for the removal of the MBC CEO.

--------------

Sunnye Dog Cafe!!






























I have a strong feeling that this is Spudgy from the eatyourkimchi family!

Directions to Sunnyne Pet Cafe here.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 5 Hongdae + Sunnyne Pet Cafe" was Posted On: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 @1:09 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.