Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 25 Daegwallyeong Samyang Ranch I: Attack of the Wind Turbines


I went to to the shuttle bus stop and waited for about 20 minutes before i could board the bus.

As the bus crept up the unpaved slopes, everyone was gawking at the scenery outside.
It is so beautiful that the hair on my hands stood on its ends.
Wind turbines dotted the entire landscape and the trees in the distance looked like mere shrubs.

When i got off the bus, my hands wouldn't let go of Joshua.
The view at the peak is spectacular.

I made the right choice to visit the largest ranch in Asia.



---
Track 1: Breezy Hills

























Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 25 Daegwallyeong Samyang Ranch I: Attack of the Wind Turbines" was Posted On: Monday, July 9, 2012 @8:59 PM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.