Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 23 Thoughts

I love it when the train emerges from the tunnel and bathes in the sunlight. 
It zooms past a gazillion houses and buildings,
It makes the cars on the road seem like toy cars.

In just a second, i would have passed hundreds of lives.

The view is especially breathtaking when the train travels across the Han river.
In the distance, there are many other bridges that link one side of the river to the other.
It reminds me of those studio sets that they use to film Ultraman.
The city is massive.

I come from a small country.
In fact, a country so small that it almost seems microscopic compared to South Korea.(to me at least)

Here i am, overwhelmed by the beauty of this country every single day.



0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 23 Thoughts" was Posted On: Saturday, July 7, 2012 @1:07 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.