Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 23 Insadong + Mandus

I walked from Jongno-5 ga to Anguk station. 
It took me about 40 minutes.

Ok, i am going to sleep now.
Futsal tomorrow yay!
Oh yes, i finally got myself a bag. 


A small garden between Chandeokgung and Changgyeonggung

An artist at work in his shop at Anguk station


Taken at Ssamzie-gil





Mandu soup(i forgot what this is called), 5000won.
It includes 2 meat balls, 1 non-spicy mandu, 1 spicy mandu and a few slices of tteokbokki.





Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 23 Insadong + Mandus" was Posted On: Saturday, July 7, 2012 @1:00 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.