Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 26 Samyang Cup Noodles

I ate this for supper on the night i returned from Pyeongchang.
It is very spicy, but the noodles are springy and chewy.
Yummy, but somewhat forgettable.






---
This afternoon, i at the classic Samyang Ramyeon.
It is so good that i couldn't let the soup go down the sink.
I added about two-thirds of a pack of seasoning and the level of spiciness was just right.
This orange styrofoam bowl contains the best instant noodles that i have eaten in my life.
It beats Nong Shim hands down.





Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 26 Samyang Cup Noodles" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 @12:32 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.