Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 27 Songs I've Been Hearing Wherever I Go


I have been hearing this song in many places, especially when i go shopping.
It makes me happy, so i hope you'll feel happy when you listen to it too!

---



Big Bang's Monster is really quite a popular ringtone because i hear it a lot in the subway stations and in the trains.

---



The last song is Illa Illa by Juniel.
I like the melody of this song so i'm sharing it with you!


2 Comments:

the woman has such a pretty voice in the first song!

oddtree

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM  

ya!!!! and the song is super addictive sounds a bit like sesame street's abc JAJAJJA

By Blogger Unknown, at July 13, 2012 at 10:59 AM  



Post a Comment

"Day 27 Songs I've Been Hearing Wherever I Go" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 @11:06 PM | 2 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.