Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 45 Goodbye SNU

Today feels somewhat like the third and final chapter of this journey. I missed a futsal session this morning because i overslept and woke up at 9am. I spent abut 2 hours packing the remainder of my belongings before i left for the guesthouse.

I lugged an obese Mr Bobo across platforms and up and down flights of stairs. Memories of my very first day here vivid in my mind as i recalled the same scenario occurring on June 14. I am thankful to have met a fellow summer exchange student who helped me to carry Mr Bobo up the bus, an old couple who helped me manage my luggage even though they didn't sit near the entrance of the bus and a kind lady who carried Mr Bobo up the station's killer stairs with me when she saw me struggling.




---


Labels: ,


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 45 Goodbye SNU" was Posted On: Sunday, July 29, 2012 @2:15 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.