Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 43 Cafe: Yoger Presso

Cookie & Cream Yopucino, 4500won

Yoger Presso isn't exactly a very special cafe but i couldn't resist getting a cup of my favourite Cookie and Cream Yopucino. It tastes a little like cookies and cream milkshake but it has the icy texture  much like that of the smoothies i have drunk. I am a big fan of anything cookies and cream so i really like this drink. I have no idea whether there is any caffeine in this drink but i can't seem to taste it.

[From Yoger Presso's website]



Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 43 Cafe: Yoger Presso" was Posted On: Saturday, July 28, 2012 @10:00 PM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.