Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 45 A performance that i watched but did not understand


I loitered around the area near Gyeongbukgung station for  a while before a lady approached me and invited me to a free performance in a dance theatre. I knew that i wasn't the kind who knew how to appreciate such abstract performances but i went in anyway, just for the experience.



As expected, i didn't really get the idea of the play but i like the unusual concept that they used. During the first part, there were pairs sticking out of the 'bed' and many conversations were going on while the dancer was in a deep slumber on the stage. I wish i understood what was being said. The dancers also made a lot of eye contact with the audience in the later part. There was one particular awkward moment when one of them stared at me and smiled in an almost creepy manner for about 90 seconds. I smiled at her at the start, but when i realised that she literally couldn't keep her eyes of me, i shifted my gaze and pretended that i was fine with having someone smile at me.

After the performance, i had samgyupsal at a nearby restaurant. I loved the barbecued slices of potatoes!! A very delicious and filling meal. I finished every bit of it except for the steamed egg because it tasted like water.

The famous Samgyetang place at Gyeongbukgung. The owner must be making thousands daily.














-----













0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 45 A performance that i watched but did not understand" was Posted On: Monday, July 30, 2012 @11:20 PM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.