Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 17 Daegu: Hotteok 호떡 (street food)

'Hotteok is popular Korean street snack and dessert with brown sugar syrup filling inside.'
- beyondkimchee.com

Hotteok is my favourite Korean street food.
The first time i tried it was at Namdaemun.
I googled 'hotteok' and apparently, there are many variations of Hotteok.
I tried the baked ones before but i still prefer the soft deep-fried ones.

I noticed a queue while i passed by Seomun Market and when i went nearer for a closer look, a (greedy) smile spread across my face. :P







Please get me a bucket. I need it to collect my drool.
This Hotteok costs only 700won.
I prefer this one to the one at Namdaemun because it has more dough than caramel and it is not too sweet.

It was... absolutely heavenly.




Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 17 Daegu: Hotteok 호떡 (street food)" was Posted On: Sunday, July 1, 2012 @10:30 PM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.