Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 20 Waking Up at 11a.m.

Yup, so this was my lunch.
I was only thinking of having milk, cup noodles and onigiri for lunch but i ate everything except for one packet of biscuits(the box of biscuits consists of 3 packets of biscuits).
 (Had to save some for emergencies in the middle of the night)

I was supposed to do a one page essay today because it is due tomorrow during my 9am class.
HAHA.
I guess i will leave it to tonight after soccer.
Which also means that i will be sleeping at 2 or 3am):


Labels:


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 20 Waking Up at 11a.m." was Posted On: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 @3:30 PM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.