Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 25 Daegwallyeong Samyang Ranch III: A Very Woolly Post


Towards the end of the trail, there is a sheep paddock. They have a pile of grass for people to feed the sheep freely. I snapped some pictures and after that i started grabbing the grass like nobody's business and fed every mouth that i saw(except for those that belong to humans of course). Needless to say, the sheep were very happy whenever they saw me approaching the fence. 


I completed the trail and ordered custard rice cakes at a cafe. I made a bad decision because it came in a box of four and each cake was the  size of half a fist. I got sick of it by the time i reached the forth one so i gave it to the storekeeper.

Samyang produces their own instant noodles and they have a store selling a variety of different flavours. Adjacent to the store is a cafeteria that sells their cup noodles. I was afraid that i would crush all the instant noodles if i brought them back to Singapore so i bought two cups of cup noodles.(will be reviewed in the next post)

I didn't buy their milk, which is apparently quite a hot-selling item, but i tried their cookies and cream ice cream. I only eat one ice cream flavour and having tasted quite a number of cookies and cream flavoured ice cream before, i decided that Samyang's ice cream is one of the best i have tasted. The first spoonful that i took melted into a pool of milky goodness in my mouth. The most noticeable difference between their ice cream and others that i have tried is definitely the milk they used. I couldn't bear to finish up the miserably small bit of heaven in a cup. It is that good. 

To sum up my day trip to Daegwallyeong Samyang Ranch, i would say that this would be one of the must-visit places in South Korea, simply because of its massive size and alluring beauty. It is suitable for families, couples, the (active) elderly and of course, solo travellers. 

Lush green fields with cattle grazing under the azure blue sky. This sounds very much like the opening of a middle school essay but this scene will forever be etched in my mind.

---
Track 5: Peace of Mind








































---


I called up the taxi company and with my limited Korean, i managed to get a cab to pick me up and send me back to the bus terminal.

The ride back to Dong Seoul Bus Terminal took about 3 hours and 20 minutes, about fifty minutes more than the journey to Hoenggye...



Labels: ,


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 25 Daegwallyeong Samyang Ranch III: A Very Woolly Post" was Posted On: Monday, July 9, 2012 @11:21 PM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.